purchase not processed

Lokidian
New Community Member

I have purchased game cards from Nexon.net in the past. The site does not anymore. I have verified all info on my paypal account have bank and card also listed. Checked and made sure info is correct but still will not final process the transaction. how can I resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bonjouramour
Contributor
Contributor

same thing just happened to me when i attempted to buy a CD off of ebay. i would love to know why this has happened.

Login to Me Too

dmonty1117

I have been trying to pay for my ebay purchases for the last few days. I get all the way to the end then I get a red box that says that my payment cannot be processed at this time. I'm sure that my sellers are wondering why I haven't paid. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

kittyliz1
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried several times to pay for my purchase and each time I get to confirmation and see "cannot process".  I am finding no resolution to this.  I have contacted the seller and certainly do not want negative feedback for abandoning this purchase, but I am not finding help from paypal or ebay.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

jme9606
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing just happened to me.  Ebay isn't even showing that I bought the item. Anyone ever come up with a solution? Hope it gets worked out soon, trying to buy for my sons Bday.

Login to Me Too

kittyliz1
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay did show my purchase.  In fact they are sending me emails to remind me to pay for it, but do not answer my emails to them asking how I am to do this when paypal is not or cannot cooperate.  I don't know what to do next.  Please, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.