makin payments on two cards

aspire89
Contributor
Contributor

how do i spilt an ebay payment onto two pre-paid credit cards. my payment is $26.00 but both my cards only have $25.00 each. it dont give me any options either way, just one card or another.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

aspire89
Contributor
Contributor

my sis will let me use her debit card as long as i pay her back i guess thats what ill do thanks for all ur helpSmiley Indifferent

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You will need to make 2 seaparate payments.

Login to Me Too

theparty

But if you make 2 separate (split) payments for an eBay item you may lose your PayPal Buyer Protection.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If the seller doesn't deliver the described item(s) and the payment(s) do not qualify for PayPal buyer protection , the buyer who paid using a credit card can file a chargeback.

Login to Me Too

aspire89
Contributor
Contributor

both of my cards are prepaid and i cant get a charghback, and i need to pay for something, paypal says it would be better to go through ebay. im not sure what im going to do

Login to Me Too
Solved

aspire89
Contributor
Contributor

my sis will let me use her debit card as long as i pay her back i guess thats what ill do thanks for all ur helpSmiley Indifferent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.