This transaction cannot be completed...

alextranced
Contributor
Contributor

hi there!

I have been trying for the last 2-3 days to send 120 euros for a non ebay transaction via "Send online" and I keep getting messages like : "This transaction cannot be completed..."

so I asked the seller to send me an invoice which he did but when I press continue on the invoice another error appears "To complete this payment, add another debit or credit card to your PayPal account or Update your Credit Card or Debit Card."

ok like wtf? my visa electron card is valid , expiry date 01/2012 i have sufficient funds (btw I tried multiple payments of  20-30-40-50-60 euros SAME ERROR) also today I bought some Facebook credits and it worked so what the **bleep** is the problem?

I sent paypal some mails regarding this and they said that some internal security feature is blocking my transaction and I should try from my home (which am I lol) and other stupid advices , actually it is very easy let me make my damned payment already !

Look I need to make this payment asap so I can get my item before Xmas so could you please help me?

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

AlanCruz
New Community Member

A simple answear(joke) from a simple employee xD

Login to Me Too

johanesjoy
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact problems like you guys here!!!!!

Paypal, please fix your security system!!!

This problem has caused me lot of trouble.

Especially for my business. I can't run my business if your system doesn't allow me to send money.

Login to Me Too

hosshunter
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is going to **bleep**. 1st THEY REFUSE TO PAY US OUR MONEY ON TIME AND HOLD IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A DAY IN INTREST AND EXPECT US TO SHIP OUR MERCHINDISE OUT AND HOPE WE GET PAID. NOW OUR CUSTOMERS AND OURSELFS CAN'T EVEN MAKE PAYMENTS COSTING ALL OF USE MORE MONEY OR LOSSING THE ITEMS WE WISH TO PURCHASE OR GETTING BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE WE CAN'T MAKE PAYMENT. SO TELL ME PAYPAL WHAT GOOD ARE YOU

Login to Me Too

amandabee
New Community Member

I just got a paypal account and I am verified and my credit card works. I was trying to send money and it kept giving me this message that says "this transaction cannot be completed" so I kept trying and I also tried different amounts and finally once when I tried $100 it worked so then I thought the problem was fixed so I tried to send the rest of the money and the same message came up again and again. So now I tried sending to another seller who i bought something from and the same message comes up. So its not only the one transaction that is an issue. Can anyone tell me what might be going on. I was trying to send $220.

Login to Me Too

apurvmat
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing the exact problem - no idea why but when I try to pay an invoice for a particular merchant (of almost a $1000) it shows a 'transaction could not be completed' error.

I already tried loading 3 different credit cards of two different banks but to no avail. 

Anybody had any luck figuring out the solution to this? 😞

Login to Me Too

dr_Fell

The same here and I am close to loosing my domain. Hope paypal will do something - I have card that worked perfectly for months, I have money on my bank acount. They get money for their job and should do it right so the system work.

Login to Me Too

user567
New Community Member

same Problem here..

This transaction cannot be completed...

how can i send money, then ??????????

i've only 1 credit card... !!!

Login to Me Too

jlee167

I just made a $6.5 transaction to a seller successfully.

I figured out that I needed buy some additional quantity, so I tried to make another transaction just   ** 2 minutes **   later. And I get this 'transaction cannot be completed' message forever.

Is there a limit on the number of transaction?

Or is this a software bug that is not fixed for weeks?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.