How do I cancel an unclaimed transaction which is listed as complete on my account??

FeeMan
New Community Member

I received an email from paypal that stated one of my payments was unclaimed, and it gave me steps on how to resolve the problem.  When I looked under my account tab, I could not find the transaction the email was referring to for a very long time.  When I finally did find it, the status of the payment was completed.  I have a case open on ebay for this person, and i realize that they are not a legit seller, but how do I cancel a transaction when it is already complete? do I demand a refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

7yearseller
Contributor
Contributor

You really need to just call Paypal customer service. Don't try to get an answer from their 'contact us' online, because it just won't happen. I think, based on my only time to call them in years on here, they will do what they can to help you solve this. They were very helpful to me when called. You won't get the same answer on here twice most likely. Best to go to the source.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.