Error Code #11068-Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time....

StephluvsBE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am attempting to pay for an item though paypal and I get this message everytime I try. I'm a little worried since the seller is a new member with no feedback, but I took a chance since everyone has to start somewhere. I attempted to pay for the item from my iphone and I got a different error message that said the Seller could not receive payments at this time. I haven't heard from the seller as of yet. Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

sen
Contributor
Contributor

as far as I know I have been a verified user for years and years so I don't think thats it....I can't even make payment on $5 USD item soo soon I will get a strike for non-payment on something I have tried to pay for at lease 25 times.  I feel your frustration. Please let me know if you find an answer....

Login to Me Too

alm77ar
Contributor
Contributor

Even me I am facing the same error # 11068.

I spent 2 days to make updates in various fields in E-Bay PayPal accounts but no result.

This is the first time I try to buy from Ebay and I think it will be the last.

Also there is something confused me.

The seller says he only accept PayPal payment method despite I received an e-mail says the seller is requesting you to buy through Google shopping check out??!!

I would not go to ebay unless I did not find the item in AMAZON.com

Brand New Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II 32GB UNLOCKED! (300553216156)

Login to Me Too

RICKRAUSSS
Contributor
Contributor

Been almost a month and i STILL cannot make a payment on ebay thru PAYPAL,  really starting to **bleep** me off, im getting notifications left and right of non-payment, and its all paypals fault, its not EBAY, or any other checkout, its PAYPAL. i went to a different website to try and purchase a few things, and they had a paypal option as well, and same error code comes up. i had to pay thru a regular checkout but nonetheless i PAID. Im 3 minutes away from deleting my paypal account for good, i was told it would be corrected 3 WEEKS ago and still not working, thanks for nothing paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

jcrane
Contributor
Contributor
transmission wemt out on my car
Login to Me Too

scarletbee

There are 2 possible issues here and both were fixed by a call to paypal.

The real issue is that there is a problem with the sellers paypal account and you need to contact the seller to get a solution.

However, if you try to pay for multiple items, at one time, including the one bad apple, the entire paypal transaction will not go through and you will get error 11068. If you pay individually for the itema, the ones that are ok will be processed.

Login to Me Too

canadiangirl
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions.  Neither apply to my situation.

Login to Me Too

playzmuzic
New Community Member

I have changed my credit card, attempted to use two different paypal accounts, waited for several days, now I'm contacting the seller and begging them to not destroy my 100% positive feedback rating. I have NEVER had this much trouble with an order before. For being professionals, ebay and paypal are being incredibly unprofessional about this.

Login to Me Too

garymatic
Contributor
Contributor

Today as I am trying to purchase an item on ebay, Error Code #11068 "Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time. If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help" prevents me from making a payment.

This is NOT my fault. I find it incredibly annoying that I might get a non-payment strike for an issue that is in the hands of PayPal!

Should I wait a day and try again? Or should I pay using the "pay for goods" option? Would using the "pay for goods" option guarentee protection? Would using the "pay for goods" option notify the seller that I have paid, so that they ship the item?

Lastly, since a simple google search shows that this is a prominent problem in PayPal and eBay purchases, FIX IT! It's not our job nor is it fair for us to jump through these hoops to make payments that worked perfectly a few minutes ago.

Login to Me Too

oldroyg
New Community Member

I've been trying to pay for something from ebay and keep getting the ...

We were not able to process your payment.... message.  with the please contact us...I've send like 3 emails in the last week and still haven't heard anything back.  I'm mailing a money order today for my purchase but don't understand the problem...  any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

CADtekk
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the USA! I have the funds! and am trying to pay a USA dealer! WTF! Done it before over 400 times! Been a PayPal member since 1999! Why now and without explanation do I get this door slammed in my face?

I'm going to call them and sit on hold until I get through to some really understanding and patient albeit poor b*****d, because I'm quite p****'d off about this.

I'll post to this thread the results of my encounter with the Borg.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.