received a payment but not yet got through to my paypal balance

kasseykassey
New Community Member

received a payment but not yet got through to my paypal balance and the payment was sent on the 6th of june

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What's the status of the transaction?

Also, is your Account verified?

Login to Me Too

Swanlady
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Sold something on eBay, then I received an email from paypal that I received payment. The status of payment in paypal is "completed". But the payment does not show in my bank account. Please help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payment should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will always take from those funds (as that is now the default funding source), rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Swanlady
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have paid but very small amount. But the rest of the payment is still did not show in my account. what can I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Swanlady, 

Your payments do not automatically get transferred to your bank, if you wish to transfer them you need to click on 'withdraw' near the top of the page. Do you currently have a PayPal balance? 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.