Wrong email address

Tiddles51
Contributor
Contributor

I sent £500 to the wrong email address I missed out 1 letter why can't PayPal contact this person for me and tell them they should send the money back  they have all our details so why are they so unhelpful I have emailed the person and had no response.but I do not have there phone no ism s

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiddles51

If you paid funds into someones bank account and that person refused to refund you then a bank can't force them to do so so why do you think paypal can??

Is the payment completed or unclaimed? If its completed then how did you send it? Was it a gift payment or send money > goods?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tiddles51
Contributor
Contributor

I missed out the y on the email address it was my error I no but there must be a way of contacting the person other than by email I was buying a saddle from the person I should of sent it to I marked on the payment  it was for payment for saddle why would I want to send £500 to someone I don't no basically it is stealing someone's money I would send it straight back if it was me I don't think people have any morals these days and also this person can not send me a saddle because they have not got one.

Login to Me Too

Tiddles51
Contributor
Contributor

The payment is completed  part of the money came out of my bank the rest came out of my PayPal account it took 2 days to come out of my account but PayPal would not stop it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

can you answer all the questions i asked.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tiddles51
Contributor
Contributor

The payment is completed so this person has excepted the payment the £500 was for a payment for a saddle that someone was selling 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK if you are not going to answer all of that question then i can't help you.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tiddles51
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think your qualified to answer the simplest of questions, reason being, you don't take in what is being asked, please do not waste my time until you know what your talking about.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiddles51

Think the fact I have 1400 + posters whos problems I have SOLVED makes your comment laughable.

I was waiting for you to answer this part of the question and then I could defo have helped you, I asked you TWICE to answer all of the question asked    >>>

If its completed then how did you send it? Was it a gift payment or send money > goods?

If you had answered that then I may well have been able to suggest a way out for you, but now good luck hope you find another person to waste their time on you and your rudeness.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.