Withdrawals to ban taking 4 days??

girlygirl123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that apparently it now takes up to 4 working days to transfer your cash from PayPal to your bank?. This is a really bad move on PayPal's part as I need the instant transfer like we had. Anyone else had this problem please?

Gill

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@girlygirl123

Got my last withdrawal in about 30 minutes.

Why do you think it takes that long, never seen anyone have one that long.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

girlygirl123
Contributor
Contributor
You were lucky then. Hundreds of us got the 4day msg..
Login to Me Too

eyustina2008
Contributor
Contributor

You are lucky. But I am not. Because I have done to transferred my paypal balance to my bank account from 24th March 2016, ppor me until now I do not receive the money on my bank account.

eyustina

Login to Me Too

Atreyu74
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Same as mine. Usually 2 Hrs, today it says 4-6 days!!!! Sort it out PayPal!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Wuffy00
New Community Member

Hi,

I noticed the same thing last night an called paypal to ask about it today, apparently its not permanent theres just been an issue with the system or something and there working to fix it so apparently should be back to normal soon 🙂 (good thing too as like yourself I was annoyed at the thought of  them suddenly changing the rules without saying)

Hope that helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

girlygirl123
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info on withdrawals taking4 days. lets hope paypal sort it asap....after all..its OUR cash!!!! x
Login to Me Too

girlygirl123
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info on withdrawals taking4 days. lets hope paypal sort it asap....after all..its OUR cash!!!! x
Login to Me Too

Mephistophele
Contributor
Contributor

Yes

A lots of people.

The only ones who apparently don't are the volunteers advisors.lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.