Where can I view my incoming subscription payments

thudufushi
Contributor
Contributor

My God Paypal does a poor job of what they do for a living. I've been right through my account and I cannot find where I can view and manage my incoming subscriptions. Can anyone help?

Don't even get me started on the bizarre and convuluted route I have to remember to get to where i can setup new subscriptions for customers :(.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Paypal summary page > profile (spanner looking icon next to log out) > bottom right paypal settings > pre-approved payments.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thudufushi
Contributor
Contributor

You have misunderstood my query. You have advised me on how to find my payments not my income recurring subscriptions.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No i haven't, i have told you how to find your subscriptions.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

thudufushi
Contributor
Contributor

No you have not. DO you understand the difference between Income and Expenditure? Money that comes in versus money that goes out? 

I have companies paying subscription income to me but I cannot find where to see these subscriptions that PAY ME. Your guide sends me to payments (in the new Paypal frontend not classic).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

thudufushi
Contributor
Contributor

So does anyone know how to view INCOMING SUBSCRIPTIONS?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi thudufushi,

Thank you for posting!

You can learn more on how to manage the Subscription options here: http://ow.ly/QZCae.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.