When sending money to friend within UK...

Jurga
New Community Member

I tried to send money to my friend in UK, just to different town, and Paypal wants to charge me £0.91. Why? What for? I know that there is a fee paying by credit or debit card, but my bank is connected and confirmed by my bank and my account in it. So why still Paypal wants to charge me? I used to send money to my family in UK last year and there were no any fees. I even changed my bank account and made it the main paying for something, but it didn't help. Please, explain me somebody, what is it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi Jurga,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

Regrettably we can’t see your o the intended payment receiver’s account details here but I could recommend you to ensure you have sufficient funds on your PayPal account and that they are available in your primary PayPal balance, preferably in the same currency in which you wish to send the transaction.

Please note that if you intend to buy any goods/services we recommend you sending funds as a commercial payment to maintain your Buyer Protection.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.