Contributor

where can i find my paypal account number or the paypal purse

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Lash1895,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

On PayPal you don't have an account number. In order to receive a payment the sender just needs your registered email address. Once this email address is confirmed on your PayPal account the money will be added to your PayPal balance.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Petro2
Contributor
Contributor
How will I get my account number/purse number for my account in PayPal. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Petro2,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

We do not use purse numbers, please provide the person with the email address registered on your PayPal Account and they can use this to send a payment to your account.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Labaron2542017
Contributor
Contributor
I do not know my number of purse
Login to Me Too

pawan1oshadha
Contributor
Contributor
How will I get my account number/purse number for my account in PayPal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi pawan1oshadha,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Can you please tell me what company is requesting a purse number from you? We do not use purse numbers on PayPal and have seen quite a number of queries in relation to this on the Community forum. If we know which company is asking for this information and what they need it for we may be able to locate it for you.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

islam2
New Community Member

piplogo.net

allways asking for purse number

Login to Me Too

juncarlomamolo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi sir..what did you put the number of purse in piplogo...couz me too i dont know what my number of purse..
Login to Me Too

Rororaf
Piplogo.net ask about it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.