Shipping labels not printing

realkopite
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal postage for years and gone through all the problems associated with printing the shipping labels outside of the UK, i.e. foreign characters etc. Now when I pay the pop-up window now just times out. My payment for the label has been taken and 3 attempts to reprint and bang...I need to void and wait for refund. This has only just started the last few days 13th March 2014. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Personally? Never bother to use it, too much trouble, just go to the post office then come back and add the tracking number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hondapartshero
Contributor
Contributor

Too much trouble? I've never had to leave my house, drive to the post office, wait in an ungodly line, then send off my package. Click, print, put in my mailbox, then go about my business.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes i can see how it works for you, my items too big for the mail box, also i pass the post office on the way to work and as its a small village there is never a queue.

Also i don't have the printing problems you are experiencing.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hondapartshero
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having an issue with printing as well just as of this week. It started around the same time as yours. The ONLY thing that has changed is the paypal print page layout. Now when I print it always cycles through my first lable page, then prints on the second sheet in my printer. HOWEVER there is no bar codes on the label so its not usable. The ONLY way I can get it to print is to download the label and open it in my PDF viewer (Foxit) then it prints fine. I've tried this on two computers I have and two browsers (Firefox and Internet Explorer). I've contacted tech support and they say nothing has changed on their end and it must be my browsers. I've had no issues for the last 5 years or so until this week. SO FRUSTRATING!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.