Payment completed with no funds

zachfashion
New Community Member

Hi, 

I am new to PayPal and I recently refered a friend as well who is new to the community. He is getting increasingly concerned because he made a purchase on eBay and his account is in the same standing as me (has a bank account and a different card attached) and he said he had no funds in his account and he did not realize at the time of making the payment. He said that the payment has shown as PAID and the seller shipped the order seven days ago and he has now received the product however hes unsure what to do because he is 100% certain he never had the funds. 

He contacted the bank and they said no payment from PayPal even came through? He said the payment was approximately £30.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

countrymun
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

did he pay by phone or online?  I have just added a post on forum about problems with virtual terminal.  it is not capturing some payments.  he should contact the seller and ask them to check they did receive the payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.