Money taken from bank account to Paypal but card not registered

LisaHam
New Community Member

Hi,

I have previously used my business bank card as a one off Paypal purchase, but it is not registered to my personal Paypal account.

I have just noticed several unauthorised payments to Paypal users:

PAYPAL *CHENZHENYI 35314369001

PAYPAL *KECHAO 35314369001

PAYPAL *SHENZHENSH 35314369001

As the card is not linked to my account I cannot seem to report these as unauthorised payments.

Please can someone advise the next steps I should take to get this resolved?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there LisaHam,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

I am sorry to hear that there have been unauthorised transactions on your business bank card. In general, even if you do not have linked this funding source to your bank account, you may have used it to make purchases with a guest checkout. This would explain why you do not see the amounts on your PayPal account. Have you purchased something for the same amounts on those dates even if not with your registered PayPal account? 

If you do not have purchased anything, your best option would be to call our Customer Service and one of our representatives will locate the payments on your system in order to report them as unauthorised. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.