Re: Is there a problem with Paypal

been trying to pay for somthing for  30min  and getting know were

0 Kudos
3labradors
3labradors Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 1

I have also been trying to pay for an ebay item for the last 40 minutes, so assume there is a problem with paypal, no point phoning either as just get left waiting .

0 Kudos
suyung55
suyung55 Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 0

hi ive been trying to pay for the last 45 mins and just keep getting this message,who else is having this problem?

• Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time.
    If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.
0 Kudos
3labradors
3labradors Contributor
Contributor
Kudos: 1

I'm getting the same message.

0 Kudos
PayPal_paula
PayPal_paula Administrator
Administrator
Kudos: 85

Hi all,

We noticed a technical fault that was stopping some customers from making their payments. As soon as the issue became apparent our engineers began working to resolve the problem.

Thankfully they have now resolved this issue and customers are once again able to make their payments.

Hope this helps

Paula

lyndyloo
lyndyloo New Community Member
New Community Member

I have not been able to make a payment today. It says that I need to verify my account. I have verified it but still get same message

0 Kudos
E-bayAddictJo
E-bayAddictJo Member

I've only just noticed but it seems I am unable to use the Instant Bank Transfer option to pay for things.

Unfortunately I had already paid for two things earlier before I noticed the problem, so now my credit card has been charged for those items.

Not happy :smileymad:

When will this be sorted out?? I'm waiting to pay for something!

0 Kudos
helly_arden
helly_arden New Community Member
New Community Member

problem with paypal!? or ANDALE?

Hi,

I have been trying to pay for an item for four days!. The seller uses a 'secure system' called ANDALE via ebay. does anyone know what this is? and why it wont work? it just freezes up every time i try and make the payment?. driving me mad anf the seller wont answer emails. can anyone please help???

Thanks

0 Kudos
vanillamoon
vanillamoon New Community Member
New Community Member

I was able to use paypal earlier no probs then for last 2 hours wont let me pay I have emailed paypal checked amount in banks added another card and its still not letting me pay I have emailed the ebay sellers I have brought from now telling them I am trying to pay with no success I noticed someone said its fixed so how come it still wont let me pay I need to pay as away soon so wont be able to pay for a few weeks other wise which will not be good for my 100% ebay rating any ideas anyone how I can get paypal to let me pay please

0 Kudos
missassy1
missassy1 New Community Member
New Community Member

Oh No, they have not I have just tried to pay for a item and it wont go through how many days do I have to wait. allways happens at weekends. This is the third time this has happened to me, the last time it was my debit card refusa [l had the same card for four years] or that what I was told and then it was explained that I should change my password as I could not get into my account.  What is going on here/ 

0 Kudos