Kudos: 2
Accepted Solution

Is there a problem with Paypal

alliejy
alliejy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 3

Re: Is there a problem with Paypal

I am getting an error message when I try to pay for an item. Anyone else having this problem?

Handsome_Beast
Handsome_Beast New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 2

I'm geeting the same thing: can't seem to pay for the Ebay item I've just won.

alliejy
alliejy New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 3

I'm glad its not just me! Hope they sort it out soon.

janecclin
janecclin New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 1

OMG!! i cannot pay my ebay item either

i should have come here earlier   i have spend  almost one hour trying to solve the problem

i am glad it's not just me  paypal must have a system failure

hope our bank information still safe!!

vermillionrose
vermillionrose New Community Member
New Community Member

I have been getting the same message.  Tried on line help which was useless.  Looks like paypal has a problem and will just have to try again later.

agnete
agnete New Community Member
New Community Member

Yes ! I know that I have money in my Visa card but when I pay my seller and come to "confirm", they said

that it is not okey. What shall I do and how I pay for my item ?

cheryl13
cheryl13 New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0

yes seem to have same problem sold on ebay now can payment from byer saying pending also last week sold items and had to re list with buy it now which cost me got in a 2 and 8 over it not to good on laptop must be paypal

0 Kudos
Lyn61
Lyn61 New Community Member
New Community Member

I have spent all day Saturday trying to pay for an item, trying to contact paypal, spent £40+ on the phone with them, no joy as they could not pay for via getting into my account, they did say that a number of people were having the same difficulty, that it seemed to be there end. Have not as yet received an email from them on the subject. Spent as of 6.30am Sunday trying to find answers. Money in the bank, on credit card etc so hope it is there side, but they should communicate better and when I try to send a message to them on the computer the screen will not type, no way am I going to phone them again. Oh they did say yesterday, they phoned me, that for £89.00 they would check my computer for virus, I said no thank you not at this price and they just put the phone down, no by by or anything. So far on this matter I feel very let down by there poor service. How much longer is the problem going to take to fix, what is error code 70020

0 Kudos
steveworldey
steveworldey New Community Member
New Community Member

tried all day yesterday to add a bank account so I could withdraw some money but all I got was paypal is having technical issues at the moment please try again later!!  I tried all day and this morning and still get the same message. any ideas as I need to transfer my paypal money into my bank before I go overdrawn!!!

0 Kudos