How can I add a foreign address to my profile?

trevsmith00
New Community Member

I have been trying to add an address abroad but cannot find where to change the country!!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there trevsmith00,

As PayPal is country specific it is not possible to change your address to another country however if you wish to add a shipping address in another another country you can do so through your eBay account then when paying for your item you can select this as a shipping address.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

automihai
New Community Member

Adding an alternate address to ebay account, nothing easier. However there can still be a problem: some sellers won't accept to ship to an unconfirmed address. Ebay and Paypal, you two make our lives easier but you can still improve. Thanks you two.

Login to Me Too

Shadyelbadry
Contributor
Contributor
I am in Egypt and I am buying something in Australia and to be shipped to an address in Australia. Please advise how to add this shipping address. Please note that I am not buying from ebay.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you are not buying from ebay then you can't add another shipping address to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

markvdb

That really sucks.

Login to Me Too

Declan_Roma
New Community Member
I have added the address in eBay, but when I made a purchase, PayPal left out the second line of my address which contains the street name and number! Why did PayPal do. Such a thing?
Login to Me Too

AdaMihaela
New Community Member

But, I do NOT want to buy from eBay.

I want to by from a US website, pay with PayPal and get thing delivered at an address in the US.

How can I do that with PayPal, since the current address has country Romania ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
You can't add an address for another country in your PayPal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

menadeau
New Community Member

How do I ship to a foreign address? All I see is United States

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.