Worse services are only for India customers (provided by most number of payment gatways) Why ??

mv21785
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There!

I have few clients from canada & USA. today one of my client processed payment from CA itself.
I really shocked that he said the paypal is not at all accepting the payment trough the url you given.

and it was displaying lik.."The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

in the next step he gave me the full details of his CC to process from my end which mean from india itself. I've also tryed so many time it was all the time showing the same error. like.."The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

Offcourse, my account been verified well a six months ago.

how to solve this how can i get ride of this problem and receive money via paypal.

wahts the problem here. I need to process the payment today. please help me. Very very urgent.

Thanks
Manivarma
India

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.