1chunkydunk
New Community Member
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

stevejo
New Community Member

Hi Paula,

Thank you for this resolution, which solved the problem for me perfectly.  I am new to ebay, and without you resolution I think I would have been trying to sort this problem out for quite a while.

Thanks again

SteveJo

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi 1chunkydunk, 

It sounds like there may an old or incorrect email address on your eBay "sell your item" form. 

Here’s how to find the email address you used in your eBay listing:

1. Go to www.ebay.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Sold’ in the ‘Sell’ section under ‘My eBay Summary.’
  3. Click ‘Sell Similar’ under ‘More Actions’ next to the item you want to be paid for.
  4. Find the email address you used in your listing under ‘Decide how you’d like to be paid’ near the bottom of the page. 

If you still have access to this email address please go to your Profile tab and add and confirm the email address. Once confirmed the payments should automatically populate on your PayPal account. If you no longer have access to the email address please ask your buyers to cancel the payment and resend to the correct email address. 

I hope this helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too
Solved

stevejo
New Community Member

Hi Paula,

Thank you for this resolution, which solved the problem for me perfectly.  I am new to ebay, and without you resolution I think I would have been trying to sort this problem out for quite a while.

Thanks again

SteveJo

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi SteveJo,

Your very welcome, glad I could help Smiley Happy

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.