am i missed something ? with paypal ? on ammounts you can use them for ?

bigpete11
Contributor
Contributor

Ok hi all paypallers.

I have had an account for ages never use it hardly but i dealt with a company who did and said i must go paypal route.

so not a problem , except i am looking through and it tells me i have £ 1,876 left to use this year ?  now this seems a tiddly ammount ?

Now question 1 is this just for what i spend with it ?  or is it total what i can buy and sell ?

reason i ask is i am about to launch a new product with sales online that could hit £ 300,000 a year , so what good to man or beast is a £ 1,876.00p  limit ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi bigpete11,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I am sorry to see that you haven't had a response to your post.

In case you have not located the answer you are looking for, please log on to your PayPal account and click on the option "view limits". You will then be given the option to "lift limits".

This will guide you through and explain all you need to do to lift the limits on your PayPal account.

I hope this helps and please let us know how you get on

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.