Postage per item

Eenuh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a store on my website. I've already found out that I can't charge a different price for international buyers, which is very annoying. But on top of that, I can't seem to figure out how to change the postage fee depending on the amount of items bought.

I would like to set a basic price for every first item of say £1.50, and to have every additional item add £0.50 to the price. Going to the Shipping Calculations didn't help as it only lets me change the price per price or percentage amount.

I got given a code to add to my buttons, namely this:

<input type="hidden" name="shipping" value="1.50"> <input type="hidden" name="shipping2" value="0.50">

However when I add it to my button, nothing seems to happen.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Eenuh
Contributor
Contributor

No one who can help me with this?

Is there a way to set things up so people can't pick a quantity? I've set all my items to Quantity of 1 on the Add to cart button, but people can still change the quantity in their cart...

Also, I was wondering how I can check if everything works on my website? It won't let me purchase things because I'm the seller, so how can I check if everything is working?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Eenuh,

For this type of issue you would be best asking on PayPal X. They have a specific forum for developers.

Please click here to get more help on this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.