PayPal not processing international payments.

Happy-Jack
New Community Member

I have a website that uses PayPal Express Checkout and I have an eBay shop. Two days ago I was getting orders on eBay from buyers outside the UK (Ireland, Spain, Portugal etc) who were not paying for their orders, I contacted a few and they said they could not pay because they got the message "PayPal is not available at this time, please try again later". On my website, every payment is being rejected because the site is hosted by GoDaddy, which is USA based, and so I think PayPal see all orders, including UK orders as international and so will not process the order. I did a test purchase on my site and I too got the message "PayPal is not available at this time, please try again later". However, UK orders on eBay are being process as normal.

I contacted PayPal and they said there are no issues with my account and they have no idea what could be causing this but admitted there are an unusual number of failed payments.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Everything was fine until 2 days ago.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.