I haven't received my payment

Erinfowler14
Contributor
Contributor
So I sold items on depop and it says the payment was received in my PayPal but it isn't there and isn't in my activity section. Then today I sold another item but the money went straight to my PayPal. So what's different about this purchase to the other ones?? My emails match and the buyers both payed through PayPal. Please help!!!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DanielJR
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Erinfowler14 🙂

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum :):)

From your message I gather you received both mails confirming payment into the same email account?

If this is the case you may have received a phishing email claiming you've received a payment when in fact you haven't and are trying to get you to ship without payment.

When you receive an email this is a reaction to an action in your account and the fact you cant see the payment for which you received your initial payment notification email would be an indicator of the fact this might be a phishing email received.

You may consider forwarding the email in question to our review team at spoof@paypal.co.uk and our teams will be able to confirm the authenticity of the email.

Alternatively you may consider using our Freephone 08003587911 and speak to our support teams who can assist further if needs be.

thanks

-DanielJR 🙂

Login to Me Too

Erinfowler14
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, no I never got an email for the 2 items that I haven't received the money for. Could this be happening because of the way they buyers payed?
Login to Me Too

Erinfowler14
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I just checked my emails and the emails I got for the confirmation of the items being purchased says the money will be credited to my PayPal account, (this was on the 26th of April 2017) is it normal for the payment to take this long?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.