Customers Getting Error Message At Checkout

Spikepoetic
New Community Member

I recently created a business acount to accept payments

My customers are currently getting the error message below, however I have recently purchased something using Paypal and I dont get this error message. Does anyone know what could be the issue?

The Error Message:

The PayPal site is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. We are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to Send Money, please fund your payment with your PayPal balance, PayPal Credit or bank account. If you would like to use your credit card, please return to the PayPal website later to complete your transaction. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Spikepoetic,

Thanks for posting in the forum. This seems strange. If you are still having this issue on your website, the best thing may be to reach out to us from the Contact link in your PayPal account.

You can also send us a message via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or through Twitter on @AskPayPal.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.