paypal and ebey charge too much ? and we as sellers cant get our money in an instant unlike them.

rareware
New Community Member

paypal and ebey charge too much ? and we as sellers cant get our money in an instant unlike them. how is this a fair deal when they get access to our funds and we cant but get theres come on paypal / ebay try a bit of fairness for sellers and dont give me the 21 day speal as i got a payment paid in direct today and i got several others pending still from last week ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CHILDWITHCIDER
New Community Member

Quite right,both Ebay and Paypal lean 100% towards the buyer,not only high seller fees (which you are not supposed to charge for in the p&p charge) which means that for some items you are nearly sellling for nothing.I have just had a case of a buyer changing her mind and not wanting an item,as I had already had the payment,she asked Ebay for a refund which I agreed to as I knew Ebay would force a refund in the end.I issued a full refund and was charged 20p for doing so!!! I had bone nothing wrong,and it was only 20p on a £6.00 total transaction hut it could have been more on a dearer item.Totally onfair.

And what about feedback how unfair is that on a seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.