email received for credit card payment approval or upgrade account

jberry203

Hi. I have successfully used Paypal as my only acceptable payment method for customers to purchase from me via ebay for many years - I am not a shop, I am just selling off unwanted clothing. Today I received an email from Paypal stating that I must upgrade my account to receive a payment made via credit card. What???? I accept payment via Paypal and always have. It is not up to me to state how the customer pays Paypal. The email does not state which of my 8 sales this credit card payment relates to you and I cannot see anything different against the sales - they are all 'pending' but not one of them states that it is a credit card payment. The email says that I can refuse payment but how do I know which payment record to refuse?

Please can someone help me, I don't want to post the item if I am not going to receive the funds or pay Paypal extra to receive the money - the customer should pay the extra cost.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.