Your Payment Is Guaranteed‏

folisa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i published an item on ebay.Then I receive the email said my item has been removed.Because the buyer problems.Then I have receive the email from paypal.Said.

Dear Merchant,

We write to confirm the receipt of your payment from the buyer of your eBay item .We wish to inform you of the security enhancements. If you clicked the BBC News links in our payment confirmation to you, you will understand these security measures taken. You can also copy and paste it in your browser to view.

You will hereby be required to ship out the item to the specified address in Nigeria and send us the shipment receipt for verification of shipment. Upon completion of the shipment verification process, your account will be credited instantly.

Understand that after you must have shipped the item, you must not send the shipment reference number to the buyer but to us until we have completed the verification process and credited your account.

Please note the shipping address below as confirmed by PayPal and eBay:

Akeem Peters
12 Oseni street
Lawanson, Surulere,
Lagos, 23401
Nigeria

I have already post the item.Is it the true message from pyapl.Or it is a Fraud mail?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

THIS IS A SCAM.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't.

It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.

They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

They threaten legal action...have a laugh at that one and ignore it as its rubbish.

Most scams originate from Nigeria and people there cannot even own a paypal account.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

folisa
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for replying my email.I am really new on ebay.Anyway,I have already post the item this afternoon,I do not think the post office send it overseas now.How can I do?

Login to Me Too

Gamer17
New Community Member

Does anyone know if there is a way to get parcels back, once you have sent them

Login to Me Too

wantulots
Contributor
Contributor

but where is the money, it is not in my paypal account ,unless i recieve the money i can not sent item yours kevin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.