Payment not transferred

Isatou
New Community Member

I sold 10 items on Ebay over the weekend and none of the payments have come through.  Against eash item, it says 'payment was initiated on 18/...........' I need the money to go through soon so I can post out as I'm out of the country at Xmas for a month and won't be able to send out.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

stuffystuff
Contributor
Contributor

Could you have been paid by echeque?  If so it can take up to 9 days (I think) for the funds to clear.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Isatou,

If your payments were issues as an eCheque, they would show in your PayPal account and the status of the transaction would show as “Uncleared”. Based on the information you provided in your post, it sounds to me that the items may have been listed using an incorrect email address or an email address that is no longer active on your PayPal account.

I would recommend checking your eBay listing to see what email address was used. Here’s how to do that:

1. Find the item you sold and click 'Sell a similar item' under 'More Actions'.
  2. Go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid', which displays the email address where the payment was sent.

Please repost if you are still unable to see the payments and we can look into this further for you.

Hope this helps,

Maria

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.