Parcelforce rates

Willysemp
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me where to find the new postage rates for Parcelforce on PayPal now it is no longer available through ebay?

I'm finding it very difficult to list any items as I cannot specify expedited postage costs and I have no idea what the prices are now through PayPal. I am also really concerned about all the items I already have listed with Parcelforce as an option. Am I now going to be faced with massive price rises which will wipe out my profit? 

I'm tearing my hair out here, and I've spent hours looking for the information that I need.

All I need is a list of rates. Does such a thing even exist?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Willysemp
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for that, but it still doesn't help with prices. I need to know how much things will be to send when I list them, not after they've sold.
Login to Me Too

R1verside
New Community Member

Hope this has been resolved by now. Once you have got to the paypal site, when you select the print postage, a new window will appear with different postal options. Once you select which method you want, and fill in details, e.g. weight, you can select on the right hand side a "show me how much" button, that will give you the breakdown.

I hopw that helps, and I hope that I'm right. I've just done it.

Simon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.