Not receiving payment confirmation emails

wiganyankeeron
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I only receiving some of the confirmation of payment emails?  Today sold 6 items on Ebay and didnt receive confirmation of payment for two of them?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

mountman
Contributor
Contributor

The payment conformation emails (on all sales , ebay and website) are being delayed between 5 to 15 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Puffin1234
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this happened to me yesterday, I sold something on eBay and sent the automated invoice, and then I went into my account on PP and it showed an amount £3.89 short. I contacted the buyer who was very distressed to be told that he had paid me short. The email from PP eventually came this morning and it was the full amount. It caused a lot of hurt and upset for my buyer and myself.

Incidently, I still don't know why my PP acount says my buyer sent £3.89 short. 

I have phoned PP on their 0800 number this morning but after 15 mins on hold I put the phone down.

Login to Me Too

mountman
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening again, take hours to get the PayPal email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.