No funds in Paypal act, need to purchase a item!

Lyss_Niece
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so i have a event coming up on the 22nd that i have to buy something for, I just sold something on ebay hoping to get the money today to buy it but it says i wont get my funds until the 27th, just my luck. I'm wondering if i can go ahead and buy it and have it shipped to me before the 22nd and Paypal can just take it out of my funds when they come in on the 27th? Also i do not have a bank or anything linked so there is no oyher pay source. Any advice would be great! Thanks!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Lyss_Niece

Pending payments cant be used only completed cleared funds

Since u have no back up source the payment probably wont go thru

So either link a bank acc or card

Have u got a ccard u can pay with?

If the buyer has received the item and is happy with it call ppal and ask them if they can release the funds yet, dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone

Login to Me Too

Lyss_Niece
Contributor
Contributor
Due to going to the event i cant link my card becuase i have to use it for the gas, hotel, etc. They will recive the package on the 16th but when i sold another item in April i got the money on the same day, and it was paid through paypal hust like this one, i just dont understand why i didnt get my payment the same day it was sent like last time?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Info in the link but make sure you scroll right to the bottom of the page or you will miss the release criteria times.

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.