NEED HELP ON EBAY PLEASE... CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

rapid
New Community Member

Hi all...

im getting this message when i log into my ebay...

Important Message

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

To help us resolve this, please log in to your PayPal account, and go to My Account > Resolution Center, and complete the steps for each requirement.

Thanks for your attention.

I am new to paypal and ebay they asked me to send some ID etc which i did.. and paypal fully restored my account and ive been using it ever since..

However ...when i still log into ebay it gives me that message still telling me to still go to paypal and reslove the issues..

Ive contacted paypal they say weve updated your account there is no issues now with my account it 100% working... and to contact ebay as they directing you from ebay to paypal.. so it a error on there behalf..

and for the past 2 weeks ive been in contact with ebay and they first tell you it a paypal issue... lol... then when you explain youve already contact paypal and there is no issues there as it all ben sorted.. they then transfer you to the trust and safety team.. who then tell you they will send a email to a department who will then contact you within 24 to 48 hrs lol..

2 weeks later... im till waiting on a response... every other day i have been in contact with ebay and they still tell me the same thing....

IM GETTING NO WHERE AND STILL CANT SELL ON EBAY ONLY BUY >>>>

CAN ANYONE HELP OR GIVE ME ADVICE????

ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS>>> AND KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE IT???

Im about to give up the will to live......

Please help !!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.