Is paypal postage not working........again?

C1are
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to do two international postage labels through paypal for the last two days and I keep getting the error message "paypal postage is not available at this time, please try again later.  You have not been charged. Sorry for the inconvenience". 

I don't have a post office locally so this is my easiest and quickest way to do my international posting, luckily I don't get many because every time I use this service it has problems.  I have tried two different web browsers incase it was a firefox issue or something, I have tried two different laptops on two different networks and still I get the same error so it has to be a paypal problem.  I don't see anyone else having the same problems, I have looked through paypal and ebay forums and not found anyone else with issues (not that I have spent hours looking), so is this just me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

huskyman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i think I may know the problem. When you get a international sale and use paypal postage check the name and address do not have any spacial character's for example nª25, we would edit the address in paypal take out the small o and replace with a standard O as in no25.

Norway would be one of the main countries to use these and Spain. So check the name and address carefull and remove and replace and shoudl work fine.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Login to Me Too

GordCatalyst
New Community Member

It's a really disappointing service. I've not been able to print international postage since 18th December. 

I did wonder if it was just me, but I've tried 2 browsers and 2 machines as well, and still no success

What really annoys is that there's no way of finding out why it has failed and when we might expect it to be operational again.  Being stuck in the dark is no fun at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.