Change of primary E-mail address

meetthemoment
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have just changed my primary E-mail in my Pay-Pal account.

I have one primary E-mail and one other email address in my account.

On E-bay I am registered with my other email address, which is not primary on PayPal, but is registered there.

Will this cause any problems with my payments?

I have not changed any other data and can access both email addresses.

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The only email addy you have to make sure is correct is the one on your auctions.

When you list an item for sale check the paypal box in the payments section during the listing process and check that the email in there is correctly spelt and one of the two you have listed on paypal.

Also make sure you have verified/confirmed both email addys on paypal.

The email on your auction is the one your buyers pay to and identifies your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The only email addy you have to make sure is correct is the one on your auctions.

When you list an item for sale check the paypal box in the payments section during the listing process and check that the email in there is correctly spelt and one of the two you have listed on paypal.

Also make sure you have verified/confirmed both email addys on paypal.

The email on your auction is the one your buyers pay to and identifies your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

meetthemoment
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you kernowlass!

Login to Me Too

abi1
My previous email address with PayPal no longer exists therefore I would like to use my new email address otherwise no one will be able to get in touch with me including PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.