Change UPS delivery address intransit

smockd
Contributor
Contributor

I printed and paid for a UPS shipment through Pay PalI shipped it out the day after they paid and now My EBay  buyer contacted me and said UPS would not deliver their package that I needed to change the address. When I went to UPS to do this they wanted  to know my account number, a previous invoice number and total charges this period Can anyone tell me how to find this information when I went through paypal shipping

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Something to try:

How to Change Your Delivery Options

1. On either the ups.com home page or the main Tracking page, enter your 12-digit UPS InfoNotice number (found above the bar code) in the Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers field, and select the Trackbutton. This will take you to the Tracking Summary page.
  2. On the Tracking Summary page, select the Change Deliverybutton.
  3. Choose from up to four delivery change options:
    • Will Call:UPS will hold your shipment at a nearby location for you to collect.
    • Deliver to Another Address:Redirect your shipment to a different delivery address.
    • Reschedule Delivery:Specify a future date you want UPS to deliver your shipment.
    • Return to Sender: UPS will return the shipment to the sender.
  4. Select Next, and provide the required information for the option you selected. If there is a service fee for your request, you will be asked to provide a payment card number.
  5. Select Finishto complete your request.
  6. Print the confirmation page for your records.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.