PayPal Shipping

bitzygirl

I have shipped with PayPal for over a year now. Never have I had any problems. You have to select the proper settings in order for it to show that it has been shipped. I have never had a listing that was not posted immediately. It even sends a tracking number to my customer so that they may be able to track the shipment. Can't praise PayPal enough for the fantastic service they provide!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BrightMint
Contributor
Contributor

Do they give you shipping stickers? How does that work exactly?

Login to Me Too

RN47
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal shipping is just another online service for shipping by buying your postage online from USPS or UPS. The nice thing about the service is that it is linked to your sold items for shipping. You print the labels on plain paper (laserjet or inkjet), cut and tape it on the package or you buy Paypal compatible shipping labels that you just stick to the package. They come in several formats. Two labels to a sheet or one label with a receipt. If you make a mistake you can reprint and if you want to cancel the postage you VOID the transaction, but it will take a few weeks for you to get refunded by the USPS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.