why my PayPal account is in limitation?

p117
Contributor
Contributor

I sent you a message 10 days ago and told you that the problem would be solved in 2-5 days, but today it has been 12 days,I have rewritten the same message please read it again and give the correct information.

Old MSG:

I have been trying to contact you for several days, Who are you to refund my money, you also know that my product is a downloadable product, once you have downloaded it, then how will you return it?

There is no error with my product, the person who took the refund was a fraud, he downloaded my product and he knew that now he will get returns from PayPal and And now he can sell my product to thousands of people, it is my loss, in this way, anyone can come and report a refund from you, did you check my product?

The product I sold, I also have the right to refund, how did you decide? With such false screenshots, anyone can cheat anyone. If you have the right to a refund, please also do a thorough investigation, how did you refund, without checking my product? can I also take action against you?

Who will compensate me for my loss? this is my product link - https://www.gplji.com/product/wp-optimize-premium/ please check if you can.
I apologize for my rude behavior and words.
But it is true, you cannot refund anyone just like that without checking properly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@p117 

Try reading Paypals seller protection policy before selling virtual / digital items so that you can risk assess your transactions.

Yes Paypal have the right to find in favour of a buyer in a dispute, again read their user agreement  before starting to sell.

If you are limited then you would need to contact customer services, normally if its a temporary limitation they direct you to the resolution or message centres.

Permanent limitations normally can't be appealed but no harm trying.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.