permanently limitation

Shoppingdays
Contributor
Contributor

Respective PayPal Community, I like to clarify my evidence ,well on date 11-April-2023 one of my employee has left the job and she started scamming by using the same name as mine and start scamming my clients and when one of my client (Myles [removed]) told me about her then I have shared all my evidence and proof with them but she ignored my messages after accepting the fact, but no offends I have refunded their amount back , and cuz of that I totally got permanently limitation, and then I told all my clients to refund their respective amount back and here are the proof , 1. (PP-R-BL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-AH[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-YA[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-OL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-IX[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-UP[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R-TO[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 8. (PP-R-RW[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (PP-R- ILT-480847886) , these are the basic evidence of my refunded amount case ID, So I apologise to the rules and regulation community of PayPal for disturbing the law please resolve my issue (Remove my account limitation) I shall be very thankful to the PayPal community and will never break the rule again!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Shoppingdays,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for what has happened to you and I can certainly understand how frustrating something like this can be. Handling limitations can be quite concerning. I recognize the importance of getting this taken care of. Unfortunately, permanent limitations cannot be overturned. There is nothing further that can be done to change the outcome, I am afraid. However, if you've reviewed the limitation notification, User Agreement, and Acceptable Use Policy, and do not feel the limitation is valid, please reach out to our PayPal Support team. You can also reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook

Regards,
Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.