has anyone else been conned by making a purchase through paypal and it turns out as a donation

markb1956
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else been conned by making a purchase through paypal and it turns out to be a donation to a [removed]i am no longer able to contact the company which i made the purchase from Mio factory outlet as they are not a real company which i was unaware of until i ask for delivery details

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @markb1956,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble with a recent transaction and I know this can be concerning. As per the information that you have shared, I would highly recommend reaching out to our PayPal Customer Support so that our concerned team through the available contact options on our website so that they can guide you on what actions to be taken in order this issue to the next stage. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

markb1956
Contributor
Contributor

i have tried to sort it out through the dispute system  paypal know the user as a fraud as well they admitted it in their reply to me but still refuse a refund. i am a pensioner and money is not that easy to come by on my small pension it has really upset me and made me lose trust in paypal and their system

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.