Yixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

susiecube
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered from this company before?

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Egavles
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing as of yet. Says it's being reviewed.
Login to Me Too

Smiller90
New Community Member
Just ordered from a completely different company and then this company come up in PayPal. Has anyone ever received the goods they paid for or have I just fallen for a scam??
Login to Me Too

Egavles
Contributor
Contributor

dispute it! I am hoping to get my money back...

Login to Me Too

Kelltuck40
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Yixi technology was not the seller
Login to Me Too

L-N-S
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two pairs of Birkenstocks in July.  Never received confirmation of the order.  Waited 17 days then filed a claim with PayPal.  Yixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. response:  Hello, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. The product you bought is our company's best-selling product. Due to the huge amount of orders affecting the delivery time, we are already speeding up the delivery. And mark your order as priority shipment. Please wait patiently for a few days.  They updated the activity summary page with INVALID TRACKING #, bogus html for their website , bogus contact info and listed the shipping carrier as "Manual".  

This company is obviously a scam, trying to stretch out the time so that you miss the deadline to file a claim for reimbursement. 

Here is how to file a claim with PayPal:

You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute on a transaction. The timeframes for resolution can vary depending on if you have an open dispute/claim and the type of dispute or claim you opened.

Once you have filed a Dispute, you have 20 days to attempt to resolve the issue with your seller utilizing the messaging options in PayPal’s Resolution Center.

If you are unable to resolve your Dispute, you may escalate it to a Claim – which means PayPal will help find a solution to your issue.  Disputes are permanently closed after 20 days – after which you cannot escalate to a Claim.  In some cases, we will ask you to wait at least 7 days from your transaction date before you can escalate an INR Dispute to a Claim.

Once a Dispute is escalated to a Claim, your seller will be asked to respond. In many cases, buyers and sellers can still resolve their issue as a Claim. If not, PayPal will ensure a resolution is reached. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we'll email you. The overall time required to resolve a Claim varies – depending on how quickly both parties respond to inquiries and whether or not we need additional information. PayPal works hard to resolve claims within 30 days. 

Login to Me Too

ju01749
Contributor
Contributor
I received them today after 4 weeks and the are going in the bin.
Login to Me Too

Sezlou
Contributor
Contributor
Yes - I ordered ‘Birkenstocks’ what came were VERY nasty fakes made from awful materials with no order note or return information.
Login to Me Too

RW211
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a wreath and different company name on PayPal charge. Finally received my order and it was nothing close to the wreath I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Robingraham
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from this company, huge mistake. Still waiting on my package. Horrible customer service
Login to Me Too

Mummykins
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Birkenstock shoes and now it's really terrible garden stuff. I have opened a case and am hoping to get the £90 I spent back. I am so angry this has happened

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.