Yixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

susiecube
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered from this company before?

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Klaus_
Contributor
Contributor

habe ich auch vor 4 Wochen bestellt und bislang noch nicht geliefert worden. 👎

Login to Me Too

ju01749
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, have received them today after 4 weeks and they are fit for the bin!
Login to Me Too

Sezlou
Contributor
Contributor
Yes !! Exactly the same - awful fakes
Login to Me Too

Sezlou
Contributor
Contributor
I have recently done the same ! Ordered 2 pairs of Birkenstock from a Facebook link that looked like the same page on real website - appears as English site! No email re order and no receipt. Have made a dispute and worried I have lost the money!
Login to Me Too

TT61
Contributor
Contributor
I bought them as well. Very disappointed that I was scammed and received these knock offs. They refused to refund my money. I guess the lesson learned is not to buy things advertised on FB.
Login to Me Too

Egavles
Contributor
Contributor
I received my tracking number and it goes no where!
Login to Me Too

Egavles
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I received an email closing my case because the company had a tracking number. I chatted on PayPal messaging and let them no I never received anything, the tracking number was fake. I got another email shortly after that and it was in my favor. I am getting my money back.
Login to Me Too

LizCooper
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me today but paypal won’t budge. They say that I have to take it up with the couriers or claim on my credit card As i don’t know who the parcel was being sent through this seems impossible. Track 17 doesn’t give any real information
Login to Me Too

Crys1225
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me and now I can’t find anything about my order or the website. Did you get a refund or your items?
Login to Me Too

ju01749
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn’t either just the company name via PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.