Why am I getting an email saying I have a shopping notification for Simons?
This is still happening as of January 9th 2022. I have never shopped at Simons and there is seemingly no way to make those notifications stop. When I click on the blue button in the Paypal email, it just brings me to the dashboard with no further information or anything! ARE PAYPAL SERVERS HACKED?
I got the same thing for Harry Rosen, and now for Poshmark.
This is not fraud or a security problem from what I can tell. It appears to be a reeeeally disgusting advertisement campaign by Paypal itself for a coupon to these stores and to get people to check their paypal accounts by making it look like it might be fraud or a security risk.
When I first saw it, I thought someone had charged money to my account at these websites, but nope. Just a coupon, presented in a really scary format by paypal.
I'm getting notifications from JD Sports. I've never shopped at that store. Please make it STOP!!
I don't see how to turn off these types of notifications. None of the notifications say to turn off from vendors/other store, etc... and I don't want to turn off the wrong ones.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My purchase at temu.com does not get verified and i cannot buy. Any help? in Transactions
- Reporting an unauthorized transaction in Security and Fraud
- PayPal set up Direct Debit with unknown card, and charged it when I paid for clothes. in Security and Fraud
- Getting notified that I've added a new email address to my PayPal account, and it's not mine in Security and Fraud
- I get generic error while trying to process the transaction in Transactions