What can I do if the seller don't want to pick up the returned goods

valak
Contributor
Contributor

I talked with the seller and he said that I can send back the goods and he will refund me.

He gave me the address, country, name, etc and I sent back the package

I opened a shipping refund reuest on Paypal and I got back the that cost. This is fine

Now the problem is that the item was sent back 3.5 month ago and the seller still not received it. I am sure that it is arrived in China but he don't want to pick up maybe. Also he did not refunded me, when I ask him, everytime he sais that he haven't got the package.

The faulty tablet costs 104 USD which is still not refunded, and the paypal protection is gone. 6 month protection time expired. What can I do in this situation when the seller is not cooperative?

This is the returned package's tracking number:

RR486607017HU

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@valak 

Your best bet would have been to open a dispute / claim for item received but not as described and then sent the item back when and if paypal told you to do so and give them the tracking number then.

If its over 180 days since you paid then sadly you have negated your buyer protection time scale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.