Urgent Complaint: PayPal Account Limited for Over 180 Days, Unable to Withdraw Funds

Olufemi11
Contributor
Contributor
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep frustration and concern regarding my PayPal account, which has been inexplicably limited for more than 180 days. Despite receiving an email confirming that my funds are eligible for withdrawal, I have encountered insurmountable obstacles in accessing my own money.PayPal Account Limited for Over 180 Days,Over the past several months, I have tirelessly attempted to contact PayPal's customer support through various channels, but regrettably, my efforts have been met with constant rejection and a lack of resolution. PayPal has repeatedly instructed me to provide an alternative PayPal account to transfer my funds to, and I have diligently complied by submitting several alternative accounts for consideration. Shockingly, each submission has been met with rejection, without any clear explanation or guidance on how to proceed. Dear PayPal Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep frustration and concern regarding my PayPal account, which has been inexplicably limited for more than 180 days. Despite receiving an email confirming that my funds are eligible for withdrawal, I have encountered insurmountable obstacles in accessing my own money. Unable to Withdraw Funds. Compounding this issue, my attempts to link my bank account to the limited PayPal account have been denied, leaving me with no feasible avenue for transferring my funds. Additionally, the debit/credit card associated with my PayPal account has ceased to work, further exacerbating my inability to access my funds.I implore PayPal to urgently review my case and provide a swift resolution. I am in a dire financial situation, and the funds in my PayPal account are crucial for my financial stability. I have cooperated fully with PayPal's requests and have exhausted all available options to resolve this issue independently. I kindly request that PayPal promptly releases my funds, allowing me to withdraw them or find an acceptable solution to access my own money. The prolonged delay and lack of communication have caused me significant stress and hardship, which I hope can be resolved promptly.I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution that will enable me to access my funds.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olufemi11 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DESHA94
New Community Member

I M SO SORRY FOR YOU: IM IN THE SAME SITUATION: THEY HAVE MY MONEY ON HOLD FOR 180DAYS AND THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT; AND I DONT HAVE HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEY REFUSE TO HELP

I REGRET TO HAVE THIS SERVICE:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.