Un-Limit Account Limitation

JamieM111
New Community Member

Ok so, my account was limited at the end of October 2023, and recently i've started a small business and I am in need of using my paypal account to both receive and send money, I do admit i am under the age of 18 (being 15) however i was wondering if it is possible to run an account if my parents/guardians are supervising my account? thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamieM111 

If you have been permanently banned then you cannot access a paypal account at all.

If you were banned due to being a minor then when you are 18 you would need to ask customer services if you can open a new paypal account.

If you start using paypal by devious means then the chances of you being able to open a new account at 18 would be lower.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tabu_rebel
Contributor
Contributor
Have your guardian/ parent contact PayPal support. Ask there. I'm sure you will get more direction on the matter then just inquiring in the community forums. If you aren't sure how to proceed after that, then I would consider searching here. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tabu_rebel 

Wrong, a parent/guardian would not be able to resolve a permanently limited illegally opened minor account.

They also would not be able to speak to customer services about any account that was not in their name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.