Recurring notice of changes to products offered when there are no changes?

temp20220428h
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this notice every month and it is aggravating as hell!

From PayPal:

Why do we need this information?

We noticed that there has been a change in the type of goods or services you sell.

We've also temporarily limited certain features in your PayPal account.

Currently, you won’t be able to:

Make a payment
Withdraw money

------------------------

I HAVE MADE NO CHANGES!!!!!

This shows up every month and every month I have to upload the same info to get this resolved. I'm tired of doing this over and over and over. Anyone else have to deal with this crap? I have called over the phone and it was relsoved...one time. But, here it comes again. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220428h 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20220428h
Contributor
Contributor

Not resolved yet. The response I received from two different reps said that sometimes their 'bots' do this. It's been two weeks and nothing has been done and I simply refuse to upload the same information again and again and again. If they don't fix it, I will fix it one last time, transfer all the funds one last time, and move to Square for payment processing.

Sorry about the delayed response. Been a busy few weeks. Thank you for the suggestions and will update here per the final 'verdict'.

Login to Me Too

kivoenliu
Contributor
Contributor

Are you bound or licensed to any site? There are restrictions  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.