Re: Fyuefin Co.,Ltd

vwilson13
New Community Member

My issue was an order placed over a year and half ago.  I purchased a snatch me up waist bandage via paypal after viewing on fb and never received it.  I have had several email conversations with [removed] where they began by saying watch the tracking and we'll update and eventually they stopped responding.  There has been no tracking update since one month after I ordered, which was on August 2021!  I have never received this item and no refund has ever been issued.  I'd like to file a complaint but unsure how. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @vwilson13

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a transaction through PayPal. If your purchase was more than 180 days ago, unfortunately PayPal would not be able to offer the option to open a dispute on that transaction. If it was less than 180 days ago, you may want to see if the option to open an Item Not Received dispute is available in our Resolution Center. 

Best wishes with this and your future transactions, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.