Permanently suspended account right after creation.

PaulKrawitz
Contributor
Contributor
I'm German and my account in Germany was instantly suspended right after creation and can no longer be used for transactions...

I wanted to ask what I did wrong within the literal 10 seconds in which I had the account and wanted to ask you if there's anything
I can do to "undo" this ban?

I mean, what could I have possibly done wrong in 10 seconds?

Please respond before they ban me completely.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PaulKrawitz
Contributor
Contributor

I've talked to support, they're working on solving this issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @PaulKrawitz,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you can no longer use your PayPal account as it's been limited/suspended and I understand handling with limitations can be quite concerning. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. Since you have already reached out to our customer support team, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated with the results via email, I would recommend you to keep an eye on the email inbox and Resolution Center.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.