Permanently limited paypal account

alliza14
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. My account was declared by paypal permanently limited. I cant transfer my money 😭 All that money I earned from playing for months to different earning game applications 😭 it is not as big amount as you think but i really felt disappointed and useless about those months that i played the games in order to earn. What will happen to my funds after 180 days? can someone help or teach me how to dispute about paypal's decision? I want to call them but I can't because im from philippines 😭
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20221116C
New Community Member
I'd like to know what games you played that ACTUALLY paid you ?? I've played100s and watched their videos,got all the requests and still they don't pay they either freeze up page ,or disappear or blame my PayPal account saying it's wrong when it's not?? I know it's not really related but I'm curious if you do not mind TY
Login to Me Too

alliza14
Contributor
Contributor
its the tapxgame launcher. i paid out $10 and now i cant withdraw it because of paypal limiting my acct 😭
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alliza14 

Read paypals acceptable use policy on gambling and gaming?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.