No money back after return item. Case closed.

Nataly2509
Contributor
Contributor
Received item wrong size. Open case to have a refund. PayPal recommend send item back. So spent more money in parcel with tracking number. Seller received item. But no money back. And PayPal closed case. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nataly2509 

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim?

Did paypal find in your favour and tell you to return it?

Did you return it to the address given?

Did you send trackable and if so did you provide paypal with the tracking number?

Does tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nataly2509
Contributor
Contributor
Did you escalate the dispute to a claim? Open another case but as wrong transaction as PayPal not let me open with same reason. Did paypal find in your favour and tell you to return it? PayPal told me to return it. Did you return it to the address given? Yes Did you send trackable and if so did you provide paypal with the tracking number? Yes Does tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller? Yes and also sent tracking to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nataly2509 

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim? Open another case but as wrong transaction as PayPal not let me open with same reason.

Sorry not sure what you meant by the above in response to my question?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nataly2509
Contributor
Contributor

I open another case with same transaction "unauthorized payment", but noone check note i wrote, just closed case again:(. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nataly2509 

You can't open another dispute for the same transaction however if you won the first dispute and tracking shows delivery of the item back to the seller then contact customer services and appeal stating you have done everything asked of you and should be covered under buyer protection.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.